Dr Gun Wa’s Chinese Remedies
-
A gang of fraudsters in 1890s Milwaukee used stereotypes of Far Eastern
mystique to promote their own brand of Chinese medicine.
The post Dr Gun Wa’s Chi...
Wakey wakey...?
-
So as people on the Facebook community have said, and I'm sure everyone's
felt, bsc_snark on both DW and LJ have been very quiet as of late.
I'll own up ...
A Family's Cry...
-
*"The death of a child is the single most traumatic event in medicine. To
lose a child is to lose a piece of yourself."*
I walked into work yesterday morni...
Paperback Crush
-
OK, guys. I’m coming out of my year and a half long blogging retirement to
tell you, no BEG you to read this book. Several years ago, I had the
brilliant i...
Olivia
-
Here’s a wild notion, Bart, one that I’ll offer you for free: DON’T HAVE AN
AFFAIR THAT IS 95% TALKING ABOUT YOUR WIFE. I mean, obviously that intel is
par...
To Boldly Recap: TNG 1X07 “Lonely Among Us”
-
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Unicorner. Her
continuing mission to recap every episode of Star Trek: The Next
Generation. To seek...
My Milk Toof Travel Update
-
*Dear International readers from Southeast France!*
ickle, Lardee & myself will be traveling around the southeast of France
area from 06/02-06/20. If anyo...
How (Not) To Talk About The Ferguson Decision
-
[image: image]
I’m behind on posts on the blog for personal reasons (in a nutshell: I’ll
be back posting soon), and in the meantime I hope you’ve been re...
Lessons in How to Live (by a Stumbling Centipede)
-
When a bird flies over a pond on a clear sunny day, you can look down at
that pond and see a reflection of this as it’s happening: you can expect to
see ...
BSC #50 Dawn's Big Date
-
I was running all the BSC kids through my head, trying to find one I didn't
find partially annoying and discovered that, to my knowledge, there is only
one...
TOW: Joey's Big Break
-
Joey and Chandler: Joey comes into Monica and Rachel's all sad after a call
from Estelle. He slowly explains that he got the lead in a movie! Joey
explains...
Lessons I Learned From the Twilight Zone, Part I
-
In the spirit of the post on what I learned from reading Goosebumps, I
decided to do a post on what I learned from watching everyone's favorite
creepy old ...
I'm Not Dead!
-
I've been neglecting this blog for awhile, due to real life obligations. I
hope to get back to it soon. In the meantime, I'll be going through the
older en...
I apparently still exist.
-
Hi again everyone who may actually stumble across this. I realize that I
basically failed at life for 2009. I really wasn't in any mental state to
write an...
I know, I know
-
I still owe you guys a new post, but I've been house-sitting and separated
from my Lurlene books! I know you are probably shocked and appalled I don't
just...
No comments:
Post a Comment